Select a Category or Search by keywords to find the agency you need. Click here to submit comments, questions, or corrections.
SERVICES: Call or visit website for current list of Meeting Places, dates and times.
All services provided are free and confidential.
24 Hour Crisis Line
Short and Long Term Therapy
Crisis Intervention Services
Laundry of Love Program
Prevention Education Programs
Community Awareness Programs
Registration and help Victim Information and Notification Everday (VINE)
Information and assistance with Victim Compensation Board
Information and Referral
MISSION: To end the sexual victimization of men, women and children.
SERVICES: Licensed Daycare Facilities at Schools
Location 1707 Second Street Henderson KY 42420 workMain Phone: 270-831-5060work Location 337 Richardson Ave Henderson KY 42420 workMain Phone: (270)-827-5437work
ELIGIBILITY: 6 weeks – School Age
SERVICES: Henderson County Licensed Daycare Center
SERVICES: Kentucky Senator
ELIGIBILITY: A recommendation from the child’s physician, therapist, social worker or First Steps.
• Non-profit preschool/daycare for children with special needs from 6 weeks old to 5 years (or until they start kindergarten).
• Offers a place for the child to receive therapies as needed.
• Assists parents with getting evaluations and therapies as needed for their child.
• Offers respite to parents from the constant supervision required for a child with special needs.
• Program allows for learning through play.
• Each room is staffed by a child-care provider that is trained in first aid and C.P.R. and other training required by the state of Kentucky. The staff also attends workshops and clinics for children with special needs.
MISSION: Riverview School continues its commitment to provide quality service to its children by fostering their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development within a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
SERVICES: State Representative for House District 7