Select a Category or Search by keywords to find the agency you need. Click here to submit comments, questions, or corrections.
By Appointment Only.
• DISASTER SERVICES – Red Cross provides disaster emergency assistance to families that experience disasters such as home fires.
• DISASTER TRAINING – Volunteers are trained to help local families after a disaster. Disaster Preparedness and Fire Prevention courses are available to groups and agencies free of charge.
• SERVICE TO THE ARMED FORCES – Services for active duty military personnel and in the National Guard and their families. Services include sending emergency communications to deployed service members on behalf of the family at home, counseling and other community services to provide assistance to veterans.
• HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES – Provide health and safety information plus a wide range of courses to help make our communities healthier, safer places to live. CPR for Adults, Infants and Children
• BLOOD SERVICES – We provide blood collection for Henderson, Union and Webster counties to save lives.
• INTERNATIONAL SERVICES – provide tracing/location services for people separated from their relatives because of war, civil disturbance or natural disaster.
MISSION: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.